- 33 Finance collaborated with 7-11 convenience store as part of our top up channel for personal prepaid cards
- 33 Finance issued K11 MUSEA gift card
- 33 Finance issued LANDMARK gift card
Established in Hong Kong in 2014, 33 Financial Services Limited (33 Finance) is the first batch of Stored Value Facility Licensee (licence number: SVF0010) issued by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority. 33 Finance upholds the “SHARE VALUE, ENJOY LIFE” service philosophy, which we devoted to developing dynamic payment solutions innovatively.
33 Finance is a card issuer of the three major international card organizations included Mastercard, UnionPay International and American Express, which offers all-rounded stored value services including card issuing, acquiring and electronic wallet while complying with Hong Kong Monetary Authority financial regulations.
- 33 Finance became exclusive American Express prepaid card issuer
- 33 Finance became UnionPay Online Acquiring partner
- 33 Finance, collaborating with Harbour City, issued Hong Kong first shopping mall private label card (Harbour City Gift Card)
- 33 Finance was accredited UnionPay International prepaid card membership
- 33 Finance was one of the first batch of Stored Value Facility (SVF) Licensees applicants granted a license by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority. (license no. SVF0010)
- 33 Finance collaborated with Circle K convenience store as part of our sales channel for gift cards and top up channel for personal prepaid cards
- 33 Finance began the issuance of Mastercard prepaid cards
- 33 Financial Services Limited (33 Finance) was incorporated in Hong Kong
- 33 Finance was accredited Mastercard prepaid card membership